Galemont Farm offers a riding program that accomodates all riders. Whether they are riding for athletic, recreational or social purposes, or are a serious student striving to compete and win, the lesson program at Galemont Farm is designed to enable riders to set individual goals and to progress at their own rate. We provide the opportunity to accomplish your goals at any level and the adaptability to cater to your changing objectives.
- All levels from beginner to advanced.
- Geared to the individual's needs. All ages are welcome.
- All students are matched to a horse or pony to give the best possible riding experience.
- Learn how to properly handle a horse, groom, prepare a horse for riding and care for equipment.
- Private, semi-private and group instruction. One hour and half-hour times available.
For a tour/appointment, please call 315-345-2189 or 315-638-1488.
The safety of our riders is extremely important. All riders must:
- wear a helmet;
- wear sturdy, long pants or breeches;
- wear paddock boots or a hard soled boot with a small heel.
Cancellation policy for lessons – 24 hour advance notice is required, otherwise full amount is charged.
A variety of clinics are arranged throughout the year.
Full service training is available.